MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Administrator and Prize Suppliers
- Pink Arrows Boutique Holiday Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is administered by Pink Arrows, LLC. (the “Administrator”) and is supplying all of the prizes.
- The Giveaway will begin on December 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) and end on December 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST (the “Giveaway Period”).
- The Giveaway is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of United States and who have reached the age of majority in their respective province, territory, or state of residence at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Void in Puerto Rico, Guam, all US Territories, overseas US military installations, and where prohibited.
How to Enter
- You may enter the Giveaway online only through the Gleam widget (located here) by following the in-widget prompts for one or more of the following options:
(a) following one or more of the following brands on Instagram:
Pink Arrows Boutique
(b) signing up for the newsletter of one or more of the following brands:
Link to Sign Up
Pink Arrows Boutique
- You will receive one entry into the Giveaway for each of the actions set out above for a maximum of 50 entries.
- Performing all actions listed above is not required.
- If you do not have an Instagram account, and would like to create one for free, visit instagram.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. The Entrant must have their Instagram account profile set to ‘public’ and viewable by the Administrator or its agents. Any Instagram account set to ‘private’ will be disqualified. All posts made on Instagram must comply with Instagram’s Terms of Service. Any posts that do not comply with such Terms of Service, as determined by the Administrator in their sole discretion, will be considered a violation of these Official Rules. If it is determined that you have entered with, used, or created more than one account on Instagram to obtain entry into the Giveaway, all of your entries will be void and you will be disqualified.
Alternative Method of Entry
- To receive entry into the Giveaway without engaging with the Gleam widget, the Entrant may obtain entry (the “AMOE”), by following the instructions below:
(a) For US residents, legibly handprint or write the following information on a standard piece of white paper (lined or unlined) and mail in a white envelope with sufficient postage Pink Arrows, LLC. Attn: Pink Arrows Holiday Giveaway 77 Solano Square #328, Benicia, CA 94510:
- your complete name.
- your home addresses.
- your telephone numbers.
- your e-mail addresses.
- your date of birth (MM/YYYY); and
- a short paragraph about why you love the holiday season and a list of at least one, and up to 50, of your favorite things about this time of year.
- All mailed entries must be postmarked during the Giveaway Period and received by the Administrator no later than three days after the end of the Giveaway Period to be eligible for entry into the Giveaway. Mailed entries, including the envelope, must be legibly handwritten or handprinted. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, or entries sent in excess of the entry limits will not be accepted. The envelope must be handwritten and include a handwritten return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the Entrant’s address. The Entrant is not permitted to use any third party to assist with the entry process in any way. The envelope must have sufficient postage and be free of any extraneous decoration, drawing, stickers, tape, or embellishment.
11. Limit one AMOE per envelope. AMOE sent in excess of the entry limit will not be accepted. AMOE received without a verifiable and legible residential return address as required herein or in any adorned envelope will be deemed incomplete and void. AMOE must include all required information (as provided above) to be considered a valid entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted and will be destroyed. Entrant is limited to one AMOE during the Giveaway Period. Requests for confirmation of receipt of AMOE will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles, or reproductions of AMOE will be accepted. Administrator is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. By using this AMOE method, Entrant agrees that any other entries using other methods will be void. The Entrant will receive up to 50 entries into the Giveaway by sending in the AMOE, according to the number of “favorite things” listed as set out above.
There are a total of 10 prizes available, as described below. The total Approximate Retail Value is $541 (collectively, the “Prizes”).
Selection of Winners
- At approximately 9:00 AM PST on December 20, 2020, winners for the Prizes (collectively, the “Winners”) will be chosen by the Administrator in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules.
- The Winners will be notified by the Administrator through e-mail and will have no more than 48 hours to respond to the Administrator confirming their date of birth, their valid mailing address, and phone number. If no response is received by Administrator by the end of the 48-hour period, the Administrator reserves the option to select another winner. The Administrator is not responsible for prize fulfillment nor for any technical failures.
- Once a response is received from a Winner and the information provided by the Winner is verified by the Administrator the Prize will be mailed or delivered to the mailing address provided by the Winner within 30 days. If a Winner has not provided the required information or does not meet the edibility requirements for the Giveaway, the Winner will be disqualified and considered to forfeit the Prize. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with receipt or use of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
The Administrator and Prize Suppliers reserve the right to publish the Winners’ names (i.e., first name, last initial, location or as provided in their online entry).
Release and Limitation of Liability
- BY PARTICIPATING OR ATTEMPTING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY, EACH OF THE ENTRANTS AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY OF THE PRIZES OR FROM ANY OF THE WINNERS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY.
- IN ADDITION, THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
(a) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE GIVEAWAY.
(b) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR INTERNET NETWORKS, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE.
(c) UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE GIVEAWAY.
(d) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE GIVEAWAY OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
(e) LATE, LOST, UNDELIVERABLE, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN MAIL; OR
(f) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ENTRANT’S COMPUTER, WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, RECEIPT, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR’S OR A PRIZE SUPPLIERS’ WEBSITE(S), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE MATERIAL WAS PREPARED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR, THE PRIZE SUPPLIERS, OR A THIRD PARTY AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS CONNECTED TO THE ADMINISTRATOR’S OR PRIZE SUPPLIERS’ WEBSITE(S) BY A HYPERTEXT LINK.
No Association. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any comments or questions regarding the Giveaway should be directed to the Administrator.
Release. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Instagram and its affiliated and related companies, and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or any Prizes won.
General Terms and Conditions
Compliance with Applicable Laws. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable laws. By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Administrator with respect to all aspects of this Giveaway are final and binding on all Entrants without right of appeal.
Violation of Official Rules. The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from the Giveaway and to ban the individual from any future giveaway organized by the Administrator that it finds or believes to be:
(a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway in any way; or
(b) acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
Invalid Entries. If it is discovered that attempts were made by an Entrant (or any individual purporting to be an Entrant) to:
(a) obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods.
(b) use any automated, script, macro, or robotic program(s) to enter.
(c) enter on behalf of any other person; or
(d) provide false or misleading information,
then the Entrant will be disqualified from the Giveaway, in the sole discretion of the Administrator.
No Warranty. You agree that the Giveaway and any prizes awarded are provide “AS IS” and neither the Administrator, Prize Suppliers, nor Gleam makes any warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the Giveaway or the prize(s), including, but not limited to, their quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Administrator makes no warranty that (i) the Instagram or entry interface and any content, features, or functionality offered thereon will meet any requirement or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or (ii) there will be no errors in the Instagram or entry interface, or any content, feature, or functionality offered thereon. Administrator shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your computer, mobile device, or data, or for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive code resulting from use of the Instagram interface or any content obtained from Instagram.
Damage to Website. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the Administrator or a Prize Supplier’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
No Substitutions. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of Prizes is permitted except by a Prize Supplier in its sole discretion. Prize Suppliers reserve the right to substitute any Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value if a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
Modification or Cancellation of Giveaway. If the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the Administrator’s reasonable control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without advance notice, to cancel or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, or to modify it in any way it sees fit. In such event, the Administrator reserves the right to award the Prizes through a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment.
Use of Information. By entering, the Entrant consents to the Administrator’s use, should the Entrant become a Winner, of the Entrant’s name, location of residence, social media name, or other aspects of your likeness, without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising, or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Giveaway, or future similar giveaway.
Deemed Entrant. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Instagram or email account used at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online entry in this Giveaway will be the Administrator’s clock.
Verification. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of identity or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Administrator including, without limitation, government issued photo identification):
(a) For the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway.
(b) For the purposes of verifying the eligibility or legitimacy of any entry (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Giveaway; or
(c) For any other reason the Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Giveaway in accordance with these Official Rules.
Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Administrator in a timely manner may result in disqualification of the Entrant in the sole discretion of the Administrator.
Jurisdiction. The laws of the United States applicable therein govern the Giveaway and the terms of these Official Rules and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us. By entering the Giveaway, you agree that any claim, whether at law or equity, arising out of or related to this Giveaway, regardless of the date of accrual of such dispute, will be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. No class actions or consolidated proceedings may be used to resolve any claim or dispute related to this Giveaway. All actions to resolve any claim or dispute must be resolved on an individual basis. To the extent permitted by law, the court shall not have the power or authority to award consequential, incidental, or punitive damages against the Administrator or Prize Suppliers.
Interpretation. The headings appearing in these Official Rules are inserted for convenience of reference only and will not affect the interpretation of the terms of the Official Rules. Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words importing a male person include a female person.
Contact. If you have any questions or concerns about these Official Rules, please contact us in writing email@example.com or Pink Arrows, LLC 77 Solano Square #328, Benicia, CA 94510