Career Opportunities: Personal Stylist (Part-Time)
Do you love the brands we carry? Do you have experience in customer service? Are you a team player? Are you available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store? Are you interested in bringing your talent and creativity to Pink Arrows Boutique? Then you’ve come to the right place- JOIN OUR TEAM!
At Pink Arrows Boutique we tell the stories of brands who create thoughtfully designed items, and we curate a collaborative and creative community. Since 2015 our customer has been at the heart of the Pink Arrows Boutique story. We are above all devoted to our customer- to the smart, creative individual who looks for beauty wherever they go.
- Pink Arrows Boutique fan
- 2+ years of experience building customer relationships or clientele
- Passion for apparel styling
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including nights, weekends, and holidays
The Personal Stylist cultivates the overall service and selling culture in the store and drives sales by developing authentic customer connections, offering expert styling advise and providing an individualized experience with curated product recommendations. This role is part-time.
- Service Culture: Contributes to upholding the service culture that demonstrates extraordinary service to cultivate an environment where all customers feel welcome, heard, and valued.
- In Store Styling: relationship building, styling, and networking with customers- educates customers on the benefits of personal styling.
- Product Knowledge: utilizes brand resources to share relevant apparel styling and product knowledge to elevate customer confidence
- Entrepreneurship: capitalizes on walk-in traffic and identifies business driving opportunities through outreach and networking, drives sales for store and achieves company goals
- Visual support- supports mannequin outfitting updates to showcase new arrivals and bestsellers
- Customer insights- communicates customer insights and shopping patterns to management
Our stylists bring the Pink Arrows Boutique store experience to life. They are team players through supporting daily processes, maintaining product and visual standards, and adapting in the fast-paced store environment. They are curious and take initiative to understand the company goals, promotions, and product offerings. They create moments that matter through being open and engaging, getting to know the customer and their needs, and sharing advice and tips.
- Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality and diversity
- Exhibits clear written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Resilient leader able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- In store and online employee discount on all brands
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Competitive hourly wage
- Bonus opportunities
Email your Resume and References to email@example.com